My main aim is to bring the fun back into swimming. Remember when you were a child and how you loved to just play in the pool for hours? What happened to those days and why does it seem like adults are only allowed to swim boring lap after lap?
Swimfit is the fun way to get fit! If you can make it to the Swimfit sessions in Port Douglas or Palm Cove I will be there to cheer you on along the way :) But even if you live somewhere else you can still enjoy the fun Swimfit sessions in your own time and in your own pool by downloading the PDF's below. Simply print on A4 paper, stick it on the wet side of the pool and enjoy a fun swim session!
DOWNLOAD THESE FREE SWIMFIT SWIM SESSIONS NOW!
FREE Swimfit Swim Session 1
FREE Swimfit Swim Session 2
FREE Swimfit Swim Session 3
FREE Swimfit Swim Session 4
And follow my steps below to make swimming even more fun:
1. Go together - Find one or a few friends to go swimming with. Training together makes it a fun social occasion and you have someone to share your progress with. Of course a coffee after a tough swim session is a necessity!
2. Set yourself goals - By having goals to work towards it is easier to notice your progress and this will motivate you to keep going.
3. Treat yourself to a new swimsuit - There is so many awesome swimsuits around these days, so no excuse for the plain black one anymore!
4. Find an awesome pool - We are very lucky in Port Douglas to have pools with beautiful tropical backgrounds, but I'm sure there is a great pool just around the corner from you to. It's worth trying a few different pools and pick your favourite one.
5. Compete is swimming events - This is the best way to meet other swim-lovers and at the same time travel to the most beautiful spots in the world.
6. Try Open Water Swimming - Get yourself out of the pool and go for a swim in a lake or the ocean for a well-deserved change of scenery.
7. Travel to find awesome new spots - The world is full of beautiful to spots to swim and it's up to you to find them! What better way to make swimming fun than to swim in a different pool every day!
Bring the fun back into swimming!